The CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, with a 360mm radiator, three CORSAIR ML120 RGB PWM fans, and an ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB pump head.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.63 x 4.71 x 4.71 inches|
|Noise Level||10 dB|
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Three 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM.
- A brilliant white finish on the pump cap, radiator, and fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and fits right in with a modern white RGB build.
- Zero RPM fan profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface.
- A split-flow copper cold plate and high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provide highly efficient cooling at all loads.
- A centrifugal pump delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise.
- Equipped with a 360mm radiator with a high surface area for powerful cooling.